Service Club Partners
TeamMates Service Clubs Partnerships Support and CollaborationOur Service Clubs Partners provide support in the following ways:
1. Have 10% or 20 mentors (whichever is most reasonable for the club) from within their club.
2. Sponsor a TeamMates event at the $2500 level or above or sponsor at least one mentor-mentee match within their club @ $500/match.
3. Sponsor/Endow a scholarship of at least $500 for a student in the TeamMates program.
Our Service Clubs Partners provide collaboration in the following ways: (Must fulfill all of the collaboration steps)
4. Identify an individual or small committee within the club to serve as the liaison between the local TeamMates chapter and their organization.
5. Create an annual action plan that focuses on recruiting and celebrating mentors.
b. Recognition or appreciation events for current mentors within the club
6. Keep members informed of any pertinent news about TeamMates and upcoming TeamMates events in club newsletters, bulletins or web sites.
b. Provide opportunities for members who are already mentors to share their information about their experience at meetings
Optional Steps for TeamMates Partnership:-Choose to have all the mentors trained at the club site by a TeamMates staff member
-Choose to adopt a school in the community as a club